How real-time metrics motivate pickers and improve your ROI.
Achieve quality, productivity and time gains during harvest.
- Each worker has an individual tag.
- The supervisor scans the sensor to clock in the picker.
- The worker is assigned to a location and number of tokens or crates.
- Workers leave their full containers or crates to be collected by a ‘runner’.
- The ‘runner’ weighs the containers or crates at the field station (optional HQ).
Additional timesheet capture
- Supervisors clock workers on and off for breaks individually or as a group.
- Packhouse workers use the touchless grader to scan items and input QC information.
Real-time QC notifications
- Supervisors are alerted about QC issues identified during packing so they can manage the harvest worker immediately.
Payroll and performance
- Orchardists can review performance and production in real-time, highlighting best performing workers and row-level yields and understanding reject rates.
You can reduce wastage, lower costs, avoid other losses – for example, low productivity and disputes over quantities picked – and provide fair, performance-based pay to retain your good quality staff (the best staff aren’t always who you think they are).
Weigh directly in field
Weigh fruit yield in real-time and get instant quality feedback (in situ—orchard or packhouse) before or during grading without losing any traceability data specific to the items picked.
Dataphyll’s Guide to Incentivising Your Seasonal Workforce
Looking for ways to incentivise the productivity of your seasonal workforce while managing costs better?
Dataphyll’s guide to Incentivising Your Seasonal Workforce looks to emerging challenges and is full of good ideas for creating a productive team that returns year after year.
Simply share a few details to download your guide free, no obligations.